Comprehensive Energy Records & Compliance Solution (CERCplus)
While the recordkeeping functionality of EnergyU is sufficient for many companies, for those companies that require something more robust, CERCplus is MEA's answer to a complete recordkeeping system for all of your compliance documentation.
- You own, control and manage YOUR records with YOUR CERCplus on YOUR systems.
- Simple visuals indicate the status of a qualification.
- Works for ALL records (track CDL, Confined Space, Breath Air, Special OSHA qualifications, Sexual Harassment, etc.).
- Interfaces with other systems; one button press uploads to eCONFIRM.
- CERCmobile takes electronic evals into the field and obtains signatures.
- Training Tracker for classroom training.
CERCplus is available in three network versions (SQL, Oracle and Access), and a standalone Access version. The software allows the attachment of multiple requirements to satisfy OQ qualifications, OSHA requirements, and internal training assignments. EnergyU records can be imported into the CERCplus program, which has nearly 20 standard reports to track progress or completion by individual, supervisor, or location. With the demainding regulatory environment, CERCplus allows you to stay current and prepare for an audit or day-to-day tracking of your employees training records.
For additional information, contact Chad Shannon (651-289-9600 x112)
New to EnergyU?
Get a free login to view demo courses.
Midwest ENERGY Association
7825 Telegraph Road
Bloomington, MN 55438
Tel (651) 289-9600 | Fax (651) 289-9601