- Communicating or receiving prior knowledge of test contents.
- Using unauthorized notes, references, materials, or electronic devices during the test.
- Accepting unauthorized assistance during a test.
- I agree to comply with my company’s policy regarding use of resources and reference materials when taking EnergyU online tests.
- I agree not to accept or solicit help from others to answer any EnergyU online test question.
- I understand violations of Title 49 CFR 192 Subpart N or 195 Subpart G can result in significant civil penalties.
- I understand violations of the OQ testing process could result in adverse actions under my company’s testing policies.
New to EnergyU?
Get a free login to view demo courses.
Learners, please contact your company administrator.
Administrators, please visit EnergyU Support.